12 Oct 2010

Talent or hard working?

   13 Oct 2010, Today is a shocking also inspiration day for me from PPD class. I don't know how to express my feeling which combine the excitement, depress, adoring, jealous, motive and pressure etc in the same time.

   Our Professor Catherine invited two senior students who achieved the distinction from our course last year to give us a talk and sharing experience here in LCC. They really did a damn good job professionaly. Nic the senior student whom I really impress a lot mention today...How he has done the distinction job? You need to push yourself, go to the Library, do a lot of research, think a lot and work really hard. Nic is just the same as us didn't have much experience in Graphic Design before. He was studying Fine Art back then. I guess he gots the talent in art but also he works really hard to push himself sucess today. Here to attached his blog http://peckedclean.wordpress.com/ which has created professionaly as well.

   For my future goal, I am really wishing and pushing myself to achieve the same level as Nic. Go Go Go Minna! Be active and work hard!!

  Also attached the photos of us during the class and the LCC.







No comments:

Post a Comment