8 Jun 2011

minnami's "Seeing London Through The Eyes Of A Designer" book

  Seeing London Through The Eyes Of A Designer book is a graphic visual production collated through the minimum of 12 workshops from FdA Design for Graphic Communication 2010/12 Course. The aims of this book are, to explore the city of London that communicates the rich diversity of life and culture and to investigate a range of fundamental design principles and apply them to graphic communication situations.

  This is my first year living in London. I might not explore enough to represent London, but I showed what I have seen, heard, smell, taste, touch and feel. In my first sight of London is a cold, dirty, gray and busy city. But as where I am living now, "Canada Water" has changed my view and in love with London. Natural Stave Hill Ecology Park, river side view, Wobbley Boat Pub, boat houses, foxes, birds, swans, ducks, cats ,dogs and beautiful children shows London not only business, but also a lovely city to live in.









1 comment: