31 May 2011

My PPD Project - Design Concept Monopoly

“Design Concept Monopoly” Idea
    
I have one year diploma background in Graphic Design five years ago, but that was a very basic study to build up my computerizing and drawing skill. It couldn’t satisfy with my future plan in Design Industry. So come to London was I finding myself to become an independent thoughtful designer.

In the first term, I did not feel useful for myself but it might be important for other student who is new in the study. However, I really appreciate the opportunity to cooperate with the business in term two. It taught me, how to think independent and do the “useful” research of client, message and target. The most important subject that I have learned is “Analysis”. I pushed myself to look at the personality of the typefaces and colours. I started to pay attention in every spaces and scale. I learned how to use grid to juxtaposition. I understand what beautiful layout is and open myself to do new things and have fun.

I found out to do a design project from zero to a satisfy outcome is like a board game. So I have designed a “Design Concept Monopoly” to present what I have learned from my first year of the FdA. And also to remind myself whenever I do the design in future.

 




1 comment: