9 Nov 2010

Have you ever seen "Big Fish"? Big Fish = "Everything"

   I remember around 7 years ago when I was 18...WoW I was young! There was a movie called "Big Fish". It is a movie about a guy's bizarre adventure...he met a lot of weird peolpe like a GIANT man, little MAN, a girl with two heads, people from circus...etc. And a very interesting ending that he became a BIG FISH swimming in to a pond and gone.


   I can't totally understand the movie but amazingly it has clearly kept in my mind. Maybe under my consciousness, I would like to have this kind of adventure or I wish to meet all these people reality ...Well, If you are really interested in "Big Fish", why not have a look of "The Museum of Everthing"? It shows a very absorbing collection of real circus people with Giant Man, Little Man, Lady with two heads, Lady with beard...etc from Mr. Peter Blake (British greatest living artist) interest.


   The museum open every Wednesday to Sunday, 10:30am to 6:30pm. Admission is free, as is tea, coffee and use of the loos wrote on it's brochure. The museum located on the corner of Regents Park Road and Sharpleshall Street in Primrose Hill, London NW1 (You can catch the Nourthern Line Tube to Chalk Farm Station and walk there.) Or futher information, please visit http://www.musevery.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Minna,
    I have posted photographs of our ideas here: http://sylwiasimpossibleisnothing.blogspot.com/

    Are you on facebook?

    Sylwia
    xxx

    ReplyDelete